We are pleased to have re-opened our doors this week and are resuming a fuller service from our office on Bermondsey Street, with new opening hours for the foreseeable future:
Weekdays: 10am to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 2pm
Social distancing is being maintained at all times for the safety of our employees and customers, so we have a reduced team in the office with the rest of the Williams Lynch staff providing all the support and backup needed by working remotely or from home.
Please call and make an appointment if you have any property related questions.
Virtual tours and videos are now available for many new properties coming on to the sales or rental markets, just contact our team for more details on how to access these.
Vacant properties are now available to view in person (with social distancing and good practices being maintained at all times).
Guidance for Occupant Landlords and Sellers
To prepare your property for physical viewings, please follow the steps below:
* If any member of the household being viewed shows symptoms of coronavirus or is self-isolating, then viewings should be delayed.
* While viewings are taking place you should vacate your property to minimise your contact with those not in your household.
* Please open all internal doors and ensure surfaces, such as door handles are cleaned before each viewing with antivirus products.
* Hand-washing facilities and ideally separate towels/paper towels should be provided.
* After every viewing the homeowner should ensure all surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned with antivirus products and towels should be disposed of safely or washed as appropriate.
Safe and happy viewing!