WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and/or when you use certain features of our site. They are created when you open our website.
- Our website sends information to the browser you use, which then creates a text file.
- These cookies are then stored as small files on your device for various periods of time.
- Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit.
- Remembering your last properties and searches, helps you keep on top of new listings.
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve.
- You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality we then can offer to you.
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit aboutcookies.org.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- Our site is owned and operated by Williams Lynch Ltd
- Our VAT number is 713849520
- Contact Mark Williams if you have any queries on any data protection issue, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone on 020 7940 9940 or by post at 63 Bermondsey Street London SE1 3XF
- We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme
- We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and always respected.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of our site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
It is important for us to understand how you use our site, for example, how efficiently you can navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve our site and your experience of it.
Functionality cookies enable us to provide additional functions to you on our site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality cookies may also be strictly necessary cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
It is important for us to know when and how often you visit our site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make our site and advertising more relevant to your interests.